Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Monday, October 10, 2011

4 Day Weekend!

Ok peeps,
I really need to step up my game since last month (September) was absolutely pitiful. What did I end up with, 18 posts? Not even that? Oh I don't know, but anyway, today is the last day of one of the best weekends of my life! I did...can you guess? NOTHING! (And the crowd goes wild...then stops because their cheering for the most stupid thing on the planet...I'm rambling aren't I?) Anyway, this weekend lasted an entire Friday an entire Saturday, an entire Sunday, and an ENITRE MONDAY! Yippee! It was lazy, lovely, and laughable. I'll expound...
Friday: Fall Break
Saturday: Regular Weekend
Sunday: Regular Weekend
Monday: Columbus Day

Now you may find this post annoying, repetitive, unnecessary, stupid, monotonous, and all the in between, but I assure you, it was a great weekend. Too bad I couldn't have Matt over though, he was visiting somewhere else. Anyway, that's all the news I have at this second...and its like 10:03 pm. on a school night, so I'm gonna say...Farewell (in a British accent [cuz itz moar fun]) LOL See ya!
-Jayski-nes

No comments: