Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sadie Hawkins

Hey, sorry for not posting in forever, actually for this entire year so far. :) Anyway, I have figured out, by my awful grades, that I am highly motivated to do nothing lately. I mean nothing as in NOTHING AT ALL. Lie in bed and play Minecraft.... I know that's no excuse, but I just feel BLAH. So since I am on Student Senate, I just helped set up our annual Sadie Hawkins dance today from 9 am. to 1:30 pm. It was a blast and we made it look AMAZING. It was themed retro-like "Sockhop" with swing dancing and a bar with red and black and white barstools and rootbeer floats and chrome duct tape and black and pink balloons and great light....oh, it was so original and fantastic and authentic-looking! I love setting stuff up. Of course, being the introvert that I am, I didn't go, but I think setting it up and watching everyone else have fun is the best part anyway. :) I wish I had taken pictures!!!!

No comments: