Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Waldo Canyon Fire

OK, so the real reason I haven't posted in a little bit, is because my computer was packed up in case of evacuation. Wow, last Tuesday was the worst night; we could see the flames over our neighbors rooftops. We were just on this side of the evacuation line. Anyway, once that night had passed, the winds shifted again, for the third time that week, bringing a close to the danger. We stayed packed though for a while just to be safe. In fact, I'm still packed, except for my computer. Moving on, we were going to like, set up a rally to hold posters and such trying to thank the Fire Fighters for all they've done. We still are planning it actually. You know, coordinating with the Sheriff's office is frustrating. :) Here's my (not-complete) poster I am working on.


I feel really proud because I did all of the drawing, outlining, coloring, shading, and I'm working on coloring the rest of the background black. :) Anyway, I think the fire is under control Colorado Springs-wise, but please continue to pray for all those who have lost their homes and those still in the way of the fire.

No comments: