Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

1st Year Anniversary!!!

Yea!! I made it through my first year of blogging! And, if you look back to June of last year. You'll see that my first post was about fireworks. That's fitting huh? Each year, my blog's birthday is celebrated by shooting rockets into the sky. :) But alas, it is not to be... Too bad the fire has caused so much terror and the rain has yet to come, that there are to be no fireworks in El Paso County. (Insert sad minor chords here) Anyway, today, were having a neighborhood get together at One in the Afternoon....of ALL girls!! Well, there is a newborn 3 month old baby boy but that's about it. Crap, Crud, and Crayola! :) Anyway, my mom got TONS of Coke and a package of XingTea...My FAVORITE!!! Hallelujah! (I can never spell halaylujia; I rely on spell check too much) So I get to hole up in my room fr the rest of the day........yippee


No comments: