Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Junior Year of High School

Wow, can you believe it? I started this journal in 8th grade, and now I'm entering my third year of high school! What a long way we've come! I read some of my posts from years ago and frankly, was disgusted by my obvious lack of writing experience, grammar, voice, and poise in my writing. Yeesh! :P However, here I am, my last night of summer before once again joining the early risers 5 days a week for the next 38 weeks, 1=266 days...i believe. Anyway, I can honestly say that I'm very prepared, we had people give us a bunch of school supplies from the church.


Not quite sure what the watermelon is for, but it sure is delicious!
I used Muzy to arrange some pictures, but it wouldn't make an album.
I had to snip it so sorry for the bad resolution.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice I have the same backpack!